Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Makeup Of The Day!

Hey Beauties!

Our Internet has been in and out all day!  Comcast is coming tomorrow so, hopefully (I've learned that you have to be hopeful when it comes to Comcast) that will be all better and I could put up my Concealer 101 post!  They were supposed to come today... but apparently we were the only ones that knew that!  Haha!  But for now I'm putting up my very first "Makeup Of The Day" post!!!  WOO-HOO!  Let me know what you all think of the look in the comments below and please also let me know what type of looks you would like to see in the future!  I have a few in mind of what I want to do but I'd love to know what you all WANT to see!


Total time this took me: 15 minutes
Focus feature: A coppery smokey eye
Total number of products used: 19 

On My Face:

(all products are MAC unless specified otherwise)

Primer: Benefit PoreFessional
Foundation: Face and Body
Concealer: Studio Finish
Powder: Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
Bronzer: Solar Riche
Blush: Full Of Flavor Eyeshadow (That's right... eyeshadow as blush!!!) 
Highlighter: Whisper of Guilt 


On My Eyes:

Crease: Saddle with Fresh Daily just above it
Lid: Dipdown Gel Eyeliner as a base blended up slightly into the crease with Brash pressed in overtop
Under Brow Highlight: Mineralize Skinfinsh Natural (my face powder)
Tear-duct Highlight: Motif
Liner: Deep Damson smudged into the lash-line
Waterline Liner: Costa Riche
Mascara: Haute and Naughty Too Black Lash

In My Eyebrows:

Lately I've been doing a mixture of Brunette and Strut Brow Pencils

On My Lips:

Lipliner: Dervish
Lipstick: Hue

Top: Tribal Print Sweatshirt from Forever 21

Love and Blessings,
Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment