Saturday, January 11, 2014

Coming Soon- Makeup Tip Monday!

Hello Everyone!

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend so far!

We are!  It is cloudy, cold, and rainy here in our neck of the US.  So its the perfect day for the amazing combination of the couch, a blanket, preferably some pillows, movies, hot chocolate (I'd settle for anything that gets served in a warm mug with whipped cream), aaand BRAINSTORMING on what to bring to you all in the next week!!!

I've decided to bring to you Makeup Tip Monday!  Every Monday you can look forward to little tips and tricks of the trade!  I promise to make them easy and applicable!

I'm pretty excited about it and I hope you all are too! Make sure to follow/subscribe so you can find out when the post goes up.  And, as always, please feel free to comment any of your questions or suggestions.  I'd love to hear from you!  And who knows- the answer might show up in a Makeup Tip Monday post! See you on Monday!


Love,
Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment