Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Coming Soon...

Hello Beauties!

This week is going to be a slow posting week (sorry but not sorry) because I will pretty much be at church all week...

But I'm not totally neglecting you or your beauty needs completely this week!  I have two other posts planned.  YAY!  So, I just wanted pop in and let you all know that I appreciate you and to give you all a heads up of what you can look forward to reading later this week!  


THE Top 5 Essential Makeup Brushes You Absolutely Need!
&
Basic Foundation Tips!

Keep checking back for them and catch-up on/re-read any older posts in the meantime!

BTW- If you're in the greater Baltimore or Washington DC Metro Areas and happen to be looking for a life changing experience-- at 10am and 7pm every day (through 2.21.14) I highly suggest attempting to make it out to-

Life Source International Church 
7000 Rossville, Blvd 
Rosedale, MD 21237

You'll definitely laugh.  You may possibly cry.  But you for sure will NOT be leaving the same-- I promise!  Haha!  Come and check it out!


Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment